CSR and TAX Benefits
Swarit Foundation is eligible to issue 80G certification to all its donors for Income Tax benefits
- Having a vision to carry forward Indian Culture, its various art forms and providing a platform for developing the potentiality of the aspiring artist who are in oblivion and are deprived of deserving opportunity to develop their skills.
- Giving inspiring opportunity to the underprivileged and specially-abled children to witness such initiatives and events.
- Swart aims at having No Training Fee Music Education, providing Scholarships and nurturing to the under-privileged for learning the respective art form to get a right path and roop to develop their skills.
- Sponsoring/Investing for the of promotion of Art & Culture through a cause with SWARIT FOUNDATION gives its respected Sponsors/Donors a unique benefit of Brand Association with the organization which has aim of pioneering in nurturing and promoting the Talent, Culture and Entertainment with PAN India vision.
- Promoting social responsibility of businesses by improving the livelihood of the upcoming unheard deserving artists and under privileged children.
- Swarit, an ideal platform for Corporates, Clubs, Institution & Societies as they can pursue various goals and ambitions by preserving & promoting the importance of sacred Guru Shishya Music tradition and our Indian Culture.
- Swarit Foundation Trust, being a registered organization, involved in discovering amateur talents from Urban, Rural and Interior parts of the country. This falls under the category of Promotion of Art & Culture of one of the CSR agenda’s defined in all PSUs.
- Swarit Foundation is eligible to issue 80G certification to all its donors for Income Tax benefits.
Having a 12A registration, Swarit Foundation validates its status as a Not for Profit Organization working for various social causes